Monday, December 6, 2010

Music cures everything


I personally love music. I think it can either calm the soul or just get your anger out depending on what you listen to. Music is great for dancing with friends or just even sitting at home listening to music. It allows you to escape from the crazy life you live and just relax and enjoy some good music. Music comes from all different cultures but we all enjoy music just like other cultures would. I think this is great and gives us plenty of ideas for our music and also allows us to listen and learn what other cultures enjoy. I have a tattoo of a treble clef with a peace sign in the middle and a necklace that my sister got me for christmas that means a lot to me because I enjoy music very much so. People constantly ask me oh do you play? Then they get all offended that I do not play but I have a tattoo and an expensive treble clef necklace. Like I do not understand why I must play something to love music. I enjoy and get very into music just because I do not play does not mean that I cant enjoy it as much as someone who would.

2 comments:

  1. I really agree with your post. For me personally, music speaks to the soul. I can't think of anyone or anything else that can lull me to sleep, put me in a trance, bring up memories... For me, music stirs up emotions that even the best motivational speaker couldn't do. That's probably why I've spent way more money than I should have on media players, premium headsets, and home systems. Good post. Don't worry about those music snobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is everything to me. i don't plan an instrument either!!! lol I choose to leave that up to the professionals. I really believe that once you have music in your life it heals all. A lot of music doesn't even have words, yet that can still be relaxing, or simply just what you need at the time. Music and the affect it has on the world is very powreful and i hope people can be moved as much as we are about it.

    ReplyDelete