Monday, December 6, 2010

winter blows

So I’m from a place where there 2 seasons instead of 4. Out here yall got spring, summer, fall, and winter. Throughout the year yall weather is all over the place: From freezing, to cool, to hot, to endless rain. Where I’m from we got the wet season and the dry season. No matter the season, it’s always hot, like really hot. One season just happens to have a little more rain than the other. I group up in that type of weather for the first 8 years of my life and that’s what my body is trained to handle. Like below 70 degrees to me is freezing, not chilly but freezing. So you can imagine how crazy winter has to be for me. I hate winter and I don’t know why anybody could love it. What kind of person likes the cold? I swear God messed up when he made winter. My life during winter time is like hell. I’m always sick no matter how much I cover up, I don’t go outside, I got heaters all over the house, and the heat blasting at the same time. The average temperature at my house during winter time is like 85 degrees we can even see outside through the glass for real. What made me really hate winter though was snow. My first winter here it snowed on Christmas and that’s was my first time seeing snow. I didn’t know anything about it except what I saw in the movies. I knew it would be cold but I didn’t know how cold. I swear playing in that snow made that Christmas the worst day of my life. I went out there with layers and a layer of clothes thinking I was good. Boy was I wrong. I haven’t been out in the snow since then and that’s was like 10 years ago… I hate winter so much that I cant even live out here as soon as I can, I’m moving to a place down south or out the country… no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment