Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chris Brown and Rihanna

I’m going to talk about the Chris Brown and Rihanna situation and how Chris Brown now might be able to go free because someone leaked the photo of Rihanna after Chris beat her. First I’m going to talk about how they got the photo. TMZ sent a lot of people to go get some pix taken of Rihanna immediately after the alleged Chris Brown attack. The person that leaked the photo was a law enforcement insider close to the investigation. He was said to be paid $62500, and that was double the salary of the person suspected of leaking the picture. TMZ also paid a relative or friend of the law enforcement insider in 24 hours of receiving of the photo to cover their tracks. Also there are some legal ramifications to leaking the pic. An unfortunate aspect of the whole incident is not just the total disrespect for the victim, Rihanna, but the legal ramifications related to jury pool pollution the public revelation of this photo obviously has on the possible upcoming criminal case against alleged attacker, Chris Brown. “Brown, even if guilty, could walk free because of the unauthorized release of this photo,” says an LAPD source. Insiders say LAPD brass is “furious, subpeonas have already gone out.”

2 comments:

  1. I really haven't heard to much about this story other than the fact that it happened. I had a feeling that Chris Brown was going to be let off easy just because of who he is. I really like both of these musicians work but just because they are famous I don't think they should be let off easy. I really hope that Rihanna doesn't plan on getting back with Chris Brown. People can be stupid these days and continue to stay with people who abuse them.
    Another thing I feel really bad about is how these peoples business can't be kept in private. Everything that will happen will be all over the television and papers. Hopefully all of this will come to an end and Chris Brown will get some serious help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this whole story about them two is horse shit. If a man every laid his fingers on me he would be gone out the door. I honestly think that Rihanna and Chris Brown may argue and fight but I don't think that he beat her like what they are saying. I know that it is hard to leave someone if they are abusive but with as much spotlight as this story got and it wasn't worth it, she could have just went her separate way. But NO she stayed with him. They both need some serious help.

    ReplyDelete