Tuesday, April 13, 2010

to be or not to be? that is the question!!!

Being a teenager in the USA is hard when it comes to peer pressure...it is hard when you always say no to everything, even when its legal to do. something as simple as hanging out with friends becomes hard because im always scared someone will have drugs or something illegal and ill get pulled over and searched, and then I will go to jail. peer pressure isnt fun especially when you are very straight edged. i drink sometimes, but thats just about it. i dont do drugs, or anything else like that. people around me are always doing drugs and ask me if i can do them as well, but i always decline. people look at me like im boring, just because i cant hang out with them, because they do drugs. i dont enjoy being paranoid all the time, and i dont like the people that do drugs all the time. it makes me uncomfertable and i dont want to mess my life up because of someone else's mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment