Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smoking Hookah!!


Have you ever smoked Hookah? If no, than good. but if yes.. then read this article.

Hookah was invented in the Middle Eastern Countries many years ago. For the past centuries people have been smoking Hookah without knowing how harmful it can be. even though the water is suppose to filter the smoke, however it does not do the job. did you know that smoking Hookah once is equivalent to smoking one pack of cigarettes. and one more thing... did u know that Hookah is actually more harmful to your teen an lungs than cigarettes. well if you did and you are still smoking it, then you must be out of your mind. but if you didn't know, then stop smoking.

teenagers today are smoking too much Hookah, with the new Hookah bars that opened in Maryland, the teenager are now smoking more then usual. even though smoking Hookah feels good, and the smoke is flavored and thick.. but it still has more harm than any other type of smoke. in many states the laws require the person smoking to be over the age of 18, however since these devices are now sold everywhere, any one could gain access to smoke Hookah when ever they want.

smoking Hookah increases the risk of lung infections, also it increases the risk of mouth cancer, lung cancer, and many more diseases. So is it really worth the risk? of course not. just because you like smoke coming out of your mouth does not mean that you should not be aware of the risks and the consequences of smoking too much.

so if you are Smoking... STOP... and if you are wondering what it feels like to smoke, then try it once... But DONT GET ADDICTED!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hookahs are used as a casual time thing to just relax and kick back. I personally smoke hookah but as a casual thing. I have never gotten addicted to hookah. It is not addicting in any way and I have never had a friend tell me I NEED TO SMOKE SOME HOOKAH SO BAD RIGHT NOW! I have heard friends tell me they need a cigarette very bad. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and never will I ever pick one up. I do not think hookah is as harmful as you think. Smoking hookah once a week is not as bad as smoking 6 cigs a day which is about average for a smoker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the Hookah pipe in several movies and foreign stores, but I never have smoked it. It looks like it may be fun with friends but it is still smoke and not good for you. I think the culture and sharing of smoke is interesting when you see it on TV but when you see the antismoking advertisment and what it does to your health, i can think of better things to do for fun. But to each their own way, so I'm not saying don't do it, but I never will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with molly, Hookah is a casual thing that you do when your with your friends... Its not addicting, and is better to smoke than cigarettes. People drink alcohol and know its bad for their body.. the fact is people care less about their health and want to have a good time. its like if your going to go to a steak place when your on a diet and saying screw the diet and go all out and getting a steak and a desert.

    ReplyDelete