Thursday, November 26, 2009

my little superwoman

So i think i might be a lil sexist. not one of those crazy extreme ones but u kno like a little small miniature one. for real i would have to say most males are a lil sexist and so are females. i really use to think i wasnt one but talk to this girl made me realize i was. so i been dating this girl for like 3 months. she got a cute face, nice slim body, and when i first met her i though she was pretty much a girly girl. u kno like the kinda girl that run away when u throw a ball at her, and freak out when she see spiders and loves pink and stuff. now that i think about it she is somewhat of a girly girl but when it comes to competing with me all that vanishes. like she really beleive with all her mind body and soul she can beat me in anything. at first it sound like she just been competetive but when she start talking trash yo, i just be like wow this girl is crazy. she "always so anything u can do i can do better." and i just be giving her that look like " u must be stupid". and like a couple days ago she asked me why i aint think she could be me and i said "cuz u a girl, cant no girl beat me in nothing" not only did that get me in trouble, it started the longest discussion of my life. she started by sayin that i was a "sexist". i said " na if u really think about it, girls are physically and mentally inferior when compared to boys" and thats wat really set her off. she kept talking and talking and talking and when she was done we said are goodnight and got off the phone. the next day i got on the phone with this girl, i find out that she made list of all the things she thought she could be me at and all the things she thought i had a chance at beating her at. as we talked she proposed a challenge. she said " we gonna do everything on this list and we gonna finally get to see who inferior"( she got this cute jamaican accent so i aint really doing her justice). but anyways i said ok and challenge aint for like another couple weeks. i already kno ima win. first all i just dont lose, for real all those things she put up there are like wreslting, arm wrestling and stuff like that and aint no girl beating me in that lol. but hey ill let yall kno if she actually beat me in something

No comments:

Post a Comment