Monday, November 23, 2009

why play games?

I don’t think I will ever understand the point of games when you are trying to talk to someone and get to know them on a deeper level. It is such a mind riddle its stupid. Texting in my opinion makes the games 10 times worse…say if you text someone your talking to and they don’t respond back…its like..do I send another text?..or will I look psycho and pressed for doing that?....WHY COULDN’T HE HAVE JUST RESPONDED BACK? It takes seriously 3 seconds to do so...Or when you know the person is mad at you and only sends one word texts…I’m like how am I suppose to know what your mad at if you keep being vague and why can’t you just pick up the phone and call? With person I'm talking to now if we get in a fight and i'll call he won't pick up and wait a hr to call back..and I do the same to him because he does to me eventhough I think its a complete waste of time. The guy I’m talking to now he always waits until I get use to the idea of him (meaning I’m use to talking to on the phone everyday and checking in ect.) and then he will randomly disappear for 2-3 days and I won’t hear from him…not texts or calls. We have been talking for 3 months so I feel crap like that is unacceptable. Don’t get me wrong I like a challenge and everything but damn…sometimes the game playing gets to a point where it’s too much energy and then I think to myself we aren’t even committed..so why does it matter to even put up with all of this. Why is it so hard for some people to be straight forward with someone you are talking to?! :( why does it always have to be a game?

4 comments:

  1. It’s unfortunate but many people play games. They play whether young or old. Though, I feel that young people are the biggest players of them all. But my take on this game playing issue is that, if you continue to be a player in the game it will just continue and you will become more pissed. A game is not as exciting with one player. Im a game killer myself, I don't engage in the games because it will just continue in my opinion. I feel that if a person tends to play a lot of games, they are either not mature enough for me or they are just not that into me. And if a person makes me feel that way then I have to keep it moving. And I feel that if you let the games begin that will only continue and get worse. My advice to anyone else would be to keep moving too. Time is precious and it's just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know exactly what you mean. Its really stupid how people act so dramatic, period, then when it comes to texting it just gets out of control. I once was about to date this girl and she got mad at me for talking to another girl. I was so annoyed when she was sending me one word texts and I tried texting her to meet up so I could talk to her but she kept doing what she was doing. I felt like I was in middle school and realized that if I couldn’t talk to my friends then theres no way that this is going to work. So I told her over the text to just stop texting me and stop being so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know exactly what you mean because the entire time you are saying you do not like games you are playing several for example you say you will wait to call back and hour the same as he does (a game). Second you say you are not committed when I can openly see you want to become closer to this guy (a game). Third you say you do not like texting but you text back and forth with him to show him your o.k. with this type of communication (a game). Honestly, you get what and you give and it will last longer the longer you continue to play the game. Monopoly ends with one player for a reason, and it takes several hours to win a game because the people involved never want to stop playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Games are played in relationships to spice up the action. They are generally hated because of the problems they cause. But subconsciously they are what make relationships even stronger. They keep attractions going throughout the relationship. If everything was steady and boring what fun would that be? Games are fun for partners in a relationship. Why do you think so many couples play them? Especially in the beginning of relationships. When people meet they flirt and try to show affection but do not want to come on too strong. So they play little games to keep the partner interested. Most of the time the partner finds every way to win these games. To win over the girl or guy by showing them that the games do not hinder them. Games are important spark plugs in the game of love.

    ReplyDelete