Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My country Uzbekistan

I was born in Uzbekistan. Most people in the USA never heard about my country, so I wanted to do some introduction.

First of all, Uzbekistan has a very long history. Uzbekistan was a part of Silk Route long time ago. Some Uzbek cities, like Samarkand, Bukhara, or Khiva have more than 2000 years history. Those cities have amazing architecture and it may look familiar to you. It's because Taj Mahal in India, that everybody knows, was built by emperor whose ancestors come from Samarkand.


Another reason to visit Uzbekistan is food. Fruits and vegetables in Uzbekistan are so tasty and juicy, and guess what, everything is organic! Every time I think about Uzbekistan I remember kebabs. I know one place in Tashkent, the city where I was born, where you can order 87 different kinds of kebabs!

And at last, Uzbekistan has a beatiful nature. You can find everything there: huge deserts, high mountains, wild forests, even a sea. The Aral sea is the second biggest fresh water seas in the world.

There are many things to do in Uzbekistan and I invite you all to visit my country.


No comments:

Post a Comment