Friday, September 30, 2011

Skinny Jeans

I strongly believe that there should be a weight limit on skinny jeans. I don't have anything against skinny jeans or over-weight people, I just think that they do not belong together. Being an over-weight person myself, I like to stick to adjectives that fit me such as: chucky, grande, husky, super grande, extra wide, irregular grande, glazed, embarrassing grande, fitness deficient, grande grande. When I see the word "skinny" it automatically sends up a red flag for me. Apparently not all over-weight people are seeing the same red flag. This is why I think further action needs to be taken. Inside of each pair of skinny jeans should be a label that states:
***Warning*** Do not purchase if any of the following apply to you:
1.) You have to lean forward to see your toes
2.) Bending over results in shortness of breathe
3.) Your sweat smells like mayonnaise
4.) You don't have ankles
5.) People get upset when you sit next to them
6.) Breathing gives you gas
7.) You have to lean back first when attempting to stand-up
8.) The bow of your shoelaces is on the interior of your foot
9.) You watch Biggest Loser and think, "I could be on that show"
X.) You thought KFC's double down sandwich was a good idea

If this doesn't work, it should be the responsibility of the cashier or any other witnesses to stop this person from making such a life-threatening purchase.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! This is one funny blog! I agree with you 100% too! I'm not skinny but I don't consider myself big either, but I know that my frame does NOT go with skinny jeans. The muffin tops/ muffin belly's gotta stop. This goes for the tight shirts or dresses too! I mean, there is nothing wrong if you are on the heavy side but they should better. Some things just look better on other people and that’s OK. The “skinny” in the name is the clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda Marie BoisvertOctober 17, 2011 at 10:09 AM

    I personally have the same opinion on this topic. I don't really know why people think they go hand and hand. Skinny pants are cute, but they are not for everyone. I'm not just saying skinny jeans and over weight people shouldn;t mesh. Some people that aren't over weight can't really pull them off. I also think if you have to confidence to pull off skinny pants and if you are over weight than go for it. As long as you have the confidence people might see that more than what the person is wearing. I personally have a friend that goes with this topic. She know's shes over weight but she has the most confidence i've seen. I can't see her wear anything else. She's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete