Thursday, October 22, 2009

Relationships

I hate guys because I’m just a bitter girl that has had her heart broken over and over again. Men just fascinate me they are so different from each other. One is the clingy stalker guy that never gets off your back and then there’s the guy that is like I don’t care do whatever you want. I feel like no relationship is ever going last and when a guy tells me “I love you” it’s just BULL SHIT. I think a relationship is a fifty fifty thing where each come there half but most relationships aren’t like that its always one person is always trying hard I never understood why. I feel like girls go up and out of their way to please guys and they can’t do that in return. It really bugs me what goes through these guys mind. I hate when you’re treated one way in public and then another way when it’s just the two of you. When you confront them about that their likes it’s not like that. Another thing that pushes my button is this whole thing about looking hard in front of your boys. It’s like you’re always pressured to be with someone like people are always trying to find a girlfriend or boyfriend. Why isn’t it ok just to be single and happy? I don’t understand why a significant other is always made the center of your life. My best friend drives three hours to Garrett College to see this idiot that gives her no type of attention and it pisses me off. I’m like why are you doing this and she’s always sad when he doesn’t talk to her. She makes him the center of her world the same way I do. When I see her it pisses me off because I see a spitting image of myself. I just don’t understand relationships and I don’t want to get into another one ever.

4 comments:

  1. There is a simple explination as to why guys act this way. One they feel insecure, so they have to over do each action to try and cover their insecurities. Two, men have been raised in this "hard" cultural now. There are now rappers explaining how they can "get it" from any woman. So any guy who wants to be anything like the guys they see on T.V. will try and act as though they are who they see on T.V. Or third, the guy feels inferior to the girl. So instead of giving her the respect she deserves, he will demean the girl he is with, hoping she will not notice his inferior feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lots of man hate in here. There's no reason to hate on entire sex! I think if you replaced all of the references to men in the original post and replaced it with references to women - you'd get many of the complaints guys have against women minus a few lines. I definitely agree that a relationship needs to be 50/50 though. There needs to be two independent people in a relationship - with neither strictly relying on the other to make them happy. Also - one possible reason men move from woman to woman (it also goes the other way too - it takes two to tango!) is because back before modern medicine - you could not guarantee that a pregnant woman or the unborn child would survive the childbirth. So if a man wanted to spread his seed - he could not only rely on one woman. I'm not trying to justify cheating or anything - i dont think theres any reason for that (if you want to cheat - just break up with your partner), but it might just be biology that causes this behavior. I dunno...food for thought i guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that relationships can be hard to understand in some instances. Many times woman/men are disappointed because things don't go their way in relationships. But I feel that many get disappointed because they don't get to know one another before they are jumping into intimate relationships before getting to know what each party wants from the other. I feel that relationships can be more successful if people get to know one another and find out what each wants from the relationship. And that way, the cards are laid out on the table. If you know what each person wants, and you find that you want to different things, then you're not on the same page. Therefore, you have the option to find someone who is. But don't feel you should give up on happiness because of bad relationships. Know that there is someone out that can treat you how you want and deserve to be treated. Just because you have one failure, don't let it deter you from getting up and starting over again. I believe there's someone for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. relationships do suck, especially nowadays there is no trust. also people cant handle relationships and dont know how to react to certain situations. also love is a strong feeling that is hard to let go of because who doesnt like to be loved?

    ReplyDelete