Thursday, November 18, 2010

don't know what to write about!!!


every time i need to write a blog, i need to sit down and think for an hour to come up with something to write. this is really frustrating because usually after the hour, i still cant think of anything. so basically this is one of those times. i have nothing to write about, so i am writing about nothing!!
it is not that hard to find something to write about, but sometimes no matter how hard you try, it just seems impossible to think of anything. its like the mind has gone blank. this also happens in exams, when you know everything before the exam, and when you get the paper.. you feel like you are in the wrong class. this happened to me in maths, and the outcome was not good. even though i still passed the class, but that test was really hard for me.
usually when i want to write a blog, i try to find something that i could explain, or something that i already have a little bit of knowledge about. but this time, i didn't find anything to write about.
writing these blogs were fun in the beginning of the semester, but now it has become a pain. and i would rather give a speech than write these blogs. i was just kidding, i hate giving speeches, but anyways.. i cant write anymore about how hard it is to think of something when your mind has gone totally blank.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is totally not the case for me. So much stuff going on in the world around us that it is plenty to write about, even the trees changing and how that affects people behavior. Sometimes, the media over talk every issue so we begin to get information overload and just want the noise to stop. That moment of writers block is when the noise stop and maybe a happy place for us. I don't know what not to write about, but i glad you thought of writing about what to write as your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really have anything to write about either and it is so hard to come up with a quality topic that I can talk about for any length of time. What I usually do is try to think about something that happened the day I had to write a blog that I found wrong and it upset me enough that I could write a bit about. I have also had to look on the internet for social problems to see what I might find. Be happy we don’t have to write anymore. I usually try to take a serious topic and put a funny spin on it to make it a more enjoyable read for people who sit and read this shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Writing blogs on here has been very difficult for me. Seems like I can have a conversation with someone or am always discussing something but when it comes to putting it into words on here, I go blank. You would think this would be much easier than it is but I am so not the writing type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double agreed! most of the time I just come up with a random topic and end up going on and on about nothing at all. To be honest, I never really have anything to talk about and it doesnt make any sense when Im done but shit, I neeed a grade so what the hell. LOl. Sike. No. I try to come up with something that makes sense. Even tho it doesnt really matter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree so mucchhhh with this. I can talk and write about so many things, but i seem to have a hard time relating my topic with sociology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for real... i just wrote all my blogs today and thats cuz i kno if i didnt do them i was gonna fail and i aint tryin to do that... its so hard to find things to talk about... like it comes naturally but then u got to remember that its an assignment so you cant just go on rant cuz you might just end up sounding stupid. great blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete