Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gossip


So I was sitting in the cafe when I was sitting next to this group of girls. Once their friend had left they all began to talk about how much of a slut she was and just horrible things. I can not believe people are still acting like this when they are in college. It is just sad. I personally do not like girls because of how much drama they start and how manipulative they can be. I have my close girl friends and that is it. It is girls like these that make girls depressed and go suicidal. Like Phoebe Prince, a 15 year old who committed suicide because the other girls were jealous of her in school because all the guys liked her so they began talking about her and she ended her life over something that stupid because people who gossip about their "best friends". No one should feel like this when they are young. They should be able to enjoy the small things and just be happy with life. What happened to all the girls sticking together having sleep overs talking about their crushes and no back stabbing ever. I feel like every high school now has that one person that everyone picks on and that is what causes children to become depressed and want to end their life when they have a whole life ahead of them. Teen suicidal was on a all time high this year and it will only continue to rise if teens continue to pick on "the outsiders".

4 comments:

  1. People who gossip now will always gossip and I hate all forms of it. I once had a girlfriend who used to read all of the celebrity gossip websites and I even find this wrong. I find that people who partake in gossiping or even take an interest in gossip are flawed people who need to always be looking out instead of looking in to see what is wrong with themselves. I am almost pretty sure that those girls who were gossiping about their friend also gossip about each other and pretty soon they wont be friends anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate gossip, mostly girls gossip about each other. and its like they have nothing else to do but talk about someone behind their backs. its like back stabbing, i think people who gossip need real attention, because they make rumors about others, and they make it sound so fun. but buttom line, its just a bunch of words spoken by people who have nothing else to do but talk.
    i am kind of used to it now, and i basically dont care a bit if people talk behind my back. but i know some people get really angry at gossip, but not me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this is going on at HCC? and we are how old? I wish to god Id hear someone gossiping about me. Id slap them. Sike no. Joking...halfway. People need to realize how talking about one another affects people. Hence Columbine and Pheobe Prince. Maybe someone should have started talkning about the girls you were sitting with. See how they like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This always happens and it doesnt matter how old you are, it will always continue. I think its sad and pathetic but you cant really do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete